How does a food analysis work?
In order for us to analyse your diet you will provide us with a 24 hour dietary recall. Here are the steps:
- Once you have registered your interest we will send you a recall sheet and you will record everything you eat and drink over a typical day.
- You will send this record back to us and we will input all the data into our nutritional analysis software.
- From there we will analyse your diet and generate a clear report that will provide you with information on each nutrient as well as the ratio of fats, carbohydrates and protein in your diet.
- Of course, we are with you every step of the way so we will also write an easy to understand summary of what this report means and where you need to improve.
- Should you need further information you can book a consult with us and we can discuss your report in detail!